Plymouth recycles rubber production scraps using the devulcanisation process in order to reintroduce them into compounds. This process is more than mere micronisation and rather involves partial devulcanisation by breaking the molecular bonds.
Recycling using the devulcanisation process
- Removes costs for waste disposal
- Provides a genuine substitute for the virgin mixture (free from chemical additives)
- Reduction in material costs
- Time saving with a “turnkey” solution
- Compliance with regulations
With its recycling process, Plymouth protects the environment and manages the environmental risk and impact associated with rubber waste disposal.
- Waste treatment
- Product recycling
- Analyses wastes