Coating & Lamination
You can give your textiles a wide array of properties: reinforcement, waterproofing, fireproofing, blackout properties, surface protection, colour, screen printing base.
- Acrylic: surface protection preserving the textile texture, colour, resistance (tablecloths, seat protectors, sunshade)
- PU: for anti-fray to leathery finishes (leather goods, clothing, tent canvases)
- PVC: waterproofing giving a plasticised finish (tablecloths, clothing, furniture)
- TEFLON™: stain-proof properties
- Silicone: non-slip and resistance to high temperatures
- Ceramic: abrasion resistance (work clothing)
Assembly of multiple films so as to provide your textile substrates with the quality that you are looking for.
- Blackout properties
- M1 – M2 fireproofing
We also offer a simple rolling process to obtain a gloss finish.
Lamination of various sheets on all substrate types.